Small bays satchel

Hi ladies, I may have something to show you but not for a few days. I have been aided and abetted by another kind and very helpful tpfer (:flowers:) whilst I am in Devon. I will be home later today but no reveal until Tuesday. I have a feeling someone else not too far away will have one for reveal before that;) I did go into Hoopers yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised to see snakey and nude. Both stunning. Nude is a beautiful colour, not at all how I imagined. Not too light, just right, and so very pretty with the rose gold hardware. Must pack now. See you later x

Hi ladies, I may have something to show you but not for a few days. I have been aided and abetted by another kind and very helpful tpfer (:flowers:) whilst I am in Devon. I will be home later today but no reveal until Tuesday. I have a feeling someone else not too far away will have one for reveal before that;) I did go into Hoopers yesterday and was very pleasantly surprised to see snakey and nude. Both stunning. Nude is a beautiful colour, not at all how I imagined. Not too light, just right, and so very pretty with the rose gold hardware. Must pack now. See you later x

Looking forward to tuesday!!

OOh how lovely for you - a going home pressie. hope you have had a lovely holiday - you certainly picked the right week to be away - the weather here in the South East has been spectacular. Hope it was with you too.

Hi Ladies!
I have the Bayswater Satchel in the Oak Snakeprint and LOVE it! It is my first Mulberry purchase and have used it every day for the last two months! Couldn't decide between the Alexa with it's handy strap or the Bays with it's iconic Mulberry style! So when I saw the Bayswater Satchel (despite the price) I knew it was the bag for me! Highly recommend it!

Hello I am new on here and I am sure you will help me chose...

Considering the small bays satchel in beige or oak... please help as i can not make up my mind...
My heart is with the beige but how durable (more summer don;t you think?) and how delicate this will be (i am a mum of two... should I say more!??)

Thanks Girls!

Hi Lil! Of the two colours I think i would go for oak. It is the 'classic' colour for a bayswater and so it really suits the SBS. I think an oak SBS will be timeless and stylish for years to come, iykwim xx

Hi everyone :smile: I'm new to this forum and just got my first Mulberry! I went for the SBS in blue, and it is soooo gorgeous :biggrin: Still feeling a bit guilty for buying it as I'm worried that it'll be impractical because of the leather, so I may have to sell it off... *sigh* I still have the weekend to decide though! A friend got it from Heathrow Airport so it was a good price ^^

Do any SBS owners know whether the leather wears well?

Hello and welcome!
I have the SBS in oak silky snakeprint and had exactly the same concerns! At first it seemed to wear quite badly and I noticed a couple of the scales peeling back slightly at the edge, however it seems to have settled down now and is proving to be quite robust (I use it every day). I'm hoping it will age well and I think the snakeprint means we can worry less about any marks showing up?
The blue will be lovely for the summer! Do you have any pics? X