Small bags = over?

i def think the small bag is very useful to go out to bars and stuff. its always crowded and i dont want to keep hitting people with my bag. in addition i cant protect small bag easier from the smokers (my friend burned me with his cigg when i was in high school, and since then, i am paranoid when i am close to smokers).
but for everyday usage, big bags are better. fit everything from wallet to sncaks/water bottle.

mmmm my theory is.. i dont think anything is (over) until you decide that for yourself..:rolleyes: meaning: if u had it with small bags.. then its over for you.. and so on :upsidedown:
being a small bag person myself.. even when i go shopping i'd carry something small on my shoulder or held in hand.. i just feel i am not at all a big bag person! and even when travelling.. i carry a small swing bag.. and thats it! :supacool:
but for me its really a blessing to have big bags around :jammin: when i need them.. for work etc

Ah! If your bag is classic, it is OK I have to do a lot of shlepping, so a larger bag is a must. Or two bags a smaller bag and a small tote. It depends on your needs. I ended paying for both a LV pochette accessoires and a long strap, because I could not find a nice small bag useful for travel. When you travel, it is good to have a nice small bag you can tuck away. It gives you more purse options, for when you go out, visit a museum, or want to change your purse. Small purses are hand for trips to the store, too. I think sometimes you really have to consider your needs. It can never hurt to have one small purse that looks classic and is a neutral color. In the meantime, you can always tuck in a larger bag. Oh, that's what I do when I carry my Giant Sac (yes it is a keeper) or Coach large duffle to work, which have hooks or rings for smaller pouch bags. So smaller bags may not be in, but sometimes you still need one.