*** Small and limited Reveal ***

Hi congrats on wallet , I have the same one in the color Earth ( Dark Brown) , I had a problem with mine , there was white marks along the edges of the wallet , I took it to LV store today and they cleaned it.
They said they only used a rubber eraser to clean it. I ask them where is the white marks come from ? How come there was a white mark ? They said they never see anything like that before but the SA who sold me the wallet then told me the white marks are to be expected. I didn't think it was going to bother me when he told me that, but on mine it was so obvious the white marks. I am kinda upset about it. But i am just wondering if its only mine or anyone else who own empreinte wallet have the same problem ? Thanks

Hi congrats on wallet , I have the same one in the color Earth ( Dark Brown) , I had a problem with mine , there was white marks along the edges of the wallet , I took it to LV store today and they cleaned it.
They said they only used a rubber eraser to clean it. I ask them where is the white marks come from ? How come there was a white mark ? They said they never see anything like that before but the SA who sold me the wallet then told me the white marks are to be expected. I didn't think it was going to bother me when he told me that, but on mine it was so obvious the white marks. I am kinda upset about it. But i am just wondering if its only mine or anyone else who own empreinte wallet have the same problem ? Thanks
Hi I have the exact wallet in Earth as well and didn't have those white marks that you've mentioned. Do you have pics of those white marks? I'm curious as well, as they may appear in the future. Thanks in advance!

Hi I have the exact wallet in Earth as well and didn't have those white marks that you've mentioned. Do you have pics of those white marks? I'm curious as well, as they may appear in the future. Thanks in advance!

I didn't take pic 😔.
I have mine for 2 months going on 3 now. How long have u had yours ?
Oh goshh why didn't I take pic before 😣😣

Hey here i found one , but this is not a clear one as i zoom it in from an old pic. Anw , i am still curious if anyone having the same problem.. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409517817.866365.jpg

Drum rolls please....................

Here she is, the gorgeous Amethyste CURIEUSE COMPACT WALLET. I wasn't sure if I could pull the trigger on this one, but once I heard the word "RETIRING" and "26 LEFT", my debt card was in my SA's hand before I could blink. I'm sure my husband is going to cut me, LOL.

I LVOE, LVOE, LVOE everything about her: color, size, compartments, MIF!!!! She is just perfect.

Thanks for letting me share
Beautiful color!!! :love: Congrats and enjoy!