Slow Board .. let's pick up the pace!!!

Sign off that silly Faceplace once and for all and get back to the real boards. Post cool stuff here!!!

C'mon, ya know ya wanna !!:angel::smartass:

Silly Faceplace, gotta remember that.

It is unfortunately, but ultimately all online communities that were created well before modern social media have suffered from the popularity of the newcomers. The apps that are made to keep users addicted and tied deeply in their loop have caused significant slowdowns in the off-topic forums particularly. The on-topic subs are still very much active, just the silly time-wasting component has diminished a lot.

My whole day has been completely 'off'. Didn't sleep well, got up feeling weird. Couldn't get into shopping that I had to do. Got back, unloaded, laid down. Don't want to be inside. Don't want to be outside. Don't want to lay down. Don't have the energy to stand up. Hungry/munchies, but don't want to eat.

Get nasty! I still peruse the forums here and there. But it's for this community specifically. Like for anything specific to music I'm interested in or my occupation, I turn to Facebook and Reddit.

I'll start some trouble for you: I went to a warehouse rave last weekend here in L.A. and got so sloshed I got lost in a porta potty.

Porta potty.

Some weirdo out of nowhere tells us to be careful because there are under covers everywhere and I shouted out I DON'T CARE.

I'll start some more trouble for ya:

Last Sunday morning these two girls invited me to their condo here in DTLA. Really really gorgeous place. We were playing music and dancing and hanging out, and after about an hour they abruptly dropped me off. Very very abruptly.

And I kept thinking to myself, Hm, was I being used or was I not aggressive enough in trying to have sex with them, or did I just not work my mojo?

Pretty sure I was being used.