Slinkies was spoiled rotten...

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
'twas the week before Christmas... and not one, but two Balenciaga goodies landed on my stoop! :nuts: First was a present from a dear friend :heart::heart::heart: - 05 Bordeaux Shoulder! (Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!) And second (but certainly no less exciting!) - 03 Lilac flat clutch in pristine condition - major round of "merci beaucoups" to another lovely lady for helping me obtain it:love:.

First up, the two new beauties:
attachment.php

and here's a group shot of all my little guys

attachment.php

Attachments

• L1020498TPF.jpg
    L1020498TPF.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 644
  • L1020494TPF.jpg
    L1020494TPF.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,318
Serious drooooooooollsss:drool::drool::drool::drool:. Girl can never have too many Makeup Clutches :girlsigh:(authentic ones, that is :cry:smile:. Looooooove your collection, my sweet Slinkies :heart:. I'm so enjoying watching it grow so meticulously and lovingly :love:. You have the best taste.

Deco:heart:!!! Thank you! You have fabulous taste yourself, and your astonishing collection reflects this. I've had a lot of luck and a lot of help ;) in my sloooow, obsessive search. Have to admit, the process is part of the fun!

annemerrick, karenab, mabli, and glossie - thanks for the compliments! I've been on the prowl for a long time and have been very lucky.

OMG more accessory posts!!! God I need to get my hands on a make up clutch like these badly!

That bordeaux is stunning....*cries*

Ditto!! I love the look of the makeups- the perfect accessory! I keep wanting to get a makeup and/or coin purse, but then actual bags take priority!! That bordeaux makeup is TDF!!! :drool::drool::drool: