Slightly off topic but is kind of on

sunblock

O.G.
Jan 1, 2011
Im so upset last night my mum had her mulberry bag stolen with all her stuff in it at barcelona airport and its more upsetting the fact is the bag my dad bought that off me for my mum for christmas its really upset me besides the fact they now have no money because it was all stolen and there cards and my dads had to cancel his cards too as they were to the same account :sad:.

3 grand cash she has lost, cards, her LV purse, fendi travel holder thingy, iphone, keys to home and there place in spain, prada gloves, glassers alsorts then the bag :sad: so sad. And the guy punched my mum :sad:

Hi SB,

Hope your Mum is alright and that the perpetrator is quickly brought to justice. It may be that they don't recognise the value of the bag and throw it away - in which case it may be returned. Hope they have reported it to the Police and it all gets sorted very quickly.

What a horrid end to the year for them...

Oh that's just awful, your poor mum.
Hope she is insured and that she recovers from the shock soon. Can't believe she was punched.. Terrible. Fingers crossed the mugger is caught.

I am so shocked to hear that. Really hope your mother is a tough one, and this doesn't make her down. Awful. What is that about punching? I hope she has not been hit, or is this a language misunderstanding? Oh my god, I wish you and your family the best, a lot of love and resilience.

Yeh they can but some of the stuff in her bag cant be shes had them years and they meant a lot to her, not there still there they had only just arrived for new year, they have to get all the locks changed now even at home and there business just to be on the safe side you never know who knows what where. The police werent even that interested they have the details but it happened to night before and they dont seem to care coz there not spanish. Yes they are insured but there not sure they will be insured for that amount of money.

I said the same to my mum they prob dont even know what mulberry is so will have binned the bag they did have a look around but didnt see it

So sorry to hear that, Sunblock. Words just fail me - to lose all those lovely things and to be punched by the thief as well, it's just vile. Best wishes to you all, and I hope you can put this behind you soon, although I know it won't be easy. Take care x

I am so shocked to hear that. Really hope your mother is a tough one, and this doesn't make her down. Awful. What is that about punching? I hope she has not been hit, or is this a language misunderstanding? Oh my god, I wish you and your family the best, a lot of love and resilience.

No she was punched by the guy which upsets me even more coz im here and not there and i cant do anything till the 8th of jan to be there for her :sad:. Thanks