Slightly disappointed in York tote

The Kate Spade Cameron Street Marybeth did not work out. I loved the look of it and comfort of the straps, but the taper just did not allow for the things I need to carry. I returned it and got the Tory Burch York, it was the right thing from the beginning. I am a realtor and it even fits my settlement folders which are legal sized. The other was prettier in my opinion, but this is more functional for me.

I had a small York and sold it. In theory it is a gorgeous bag and I thought I'd love it so much.
Here are the reasons why I sold it:

1. the abyss: because the middle zip is not nailed down at the bottom, i felt like it negated the other two partitions as finding things like my keys or my lip gloss and stuff slide under the zip and all over the place (inconvenient unless I want to put everything in the middle zip)
2. saffiano texture: hm. its very thin feeling, lacks the lux texture I imagined
3. scuffs: I had a black one. i don't know what i was hitting (the wall? furniture? cars? - but my car is also black) but there were some unremovable white scuffs appearing.
4. on the rare occasion that I have to break hard in my car, even with lots of stuff in the tote to weigh it down, it is so....not bottom heavy and will go flying like nobody's business. solution? probably not stopping so hard. but alas it might align more with my behaviors to just use a bag that is more stable on the bottom
5. why no feet? they would be a good addition.

the tory burch robinson shoulder tote is the latest version of the york and perry tote from what i understand. I just purchased one in royal navy and i love it! ive never owned any other tory burch tote before but ive read that the new Robinson shoulder tote has been made with improvements on the straps and the whole design of the bag. heres a picture to see:
bag1A.jpeg bag1.png