Slanted, Tilted, Unbalanced Heels

I sent an email to Outnet with the same picture above. They let me know they are assessing the image to determine an outcome. I basically said if I were to keep them, I'd need to get it corrected but was wondering if they'd offer a discount or if I'd just have to return them.
Thing is, I absolutely love the shoes and the style and they were a great deal during the sale. If I was able to exchange them, I'd do that in a flash, unfortunately I know they won't have another pair.

so we'll see what, if any, discount they offer me. If it's not a good deal, they are definitely going back.

So sorry you have to go through this :hugs: Although a lot of people seem to be having a problem with outnet purchases, their customer service is very nice. My shoes came dirty and I emailed them, after a week they offered me 30% off the price to keep them or return for full $. I'm keeping mine, let us know how it works out for you :heart:

Still no word from Outnet yet. It's only been since Monday, 4 days but hopefully soon...
If they give me a discount like yours ellie, I'll probably keep them.

Outnet finally gets back to me, after 8 days, and states "Unfortunately we're unable to offer you a further discount on the Christian Louboutin Alti 140 patent glitter pumps.
Please let us know if you wish to return these for a refund and we can create an RMA for you."

:wtf::confused1::wtf: Unbelievable!
I'm pretty sure that the picture I sent them, the same one I posted here, clearly shows a slanted heel. I replied asking them to forward to a manager or is there someone I can call. Problem is, I'm in the US and these were purchased from the UK outnet.

I really love these shoes and know they're a great price, I can walk in them but with a slight wobble now and then. If I'm standing straight, my right heel may lean into my left ankle.
I should just return them on principle now but I do love them :-s
what to do, what to do? :shrugs::confused1:

Hey ladies! I have a reoccurring issue with my CLs.
Only after a couple hours on some of my CLs (i.e. Maggies, Very Prive, Lady Clou), my heel slants towards the right or left.
Is this due to an awkward walking style or is this an issue with the strength of the heel?
Is it possible to have the heel professionally straightened? Does anyone else have this problem? Thank you! :smile:

I have the exact same problem, especially on the 100 heels. My 70 is not as bad even though sometimes its does slant too. i think its just because of the narrow-ness of the heels.

looking forward to what the other tpf-ers think..

IMG_0019-2.jpg

Here it is!

You can't really tell from the pictures as much as IRL, but the right shoe is kinda bent to the right side.

I guess you'd have to compare it to when you got them. It also could be the way you weight-bear? I think the higher the heel and especially in stilettos, the more likely this is going to happen.

I think it is highly probable that heels can be bent depending on how you walk and where you walk the heels (eek hills, bumps, driveways?).

There was some discussion in the "has the quality of CL's declined" thread, as physics of the shoe shoe "torque" etc. The higher the heel the more likely the heel can bend a little and it feels like a lot, in a few words! This has happened to me in my Lady Peeps 150, but haven't felt it in the lower 120s; but one pair of 100s that I bought barely used off of the eBay had that feeling in one heel right off the bat!