Skyline Hangtags

Not many. Just London, Las Vegas and Hawaii. My daughter lives in New York state so I'm hoping she'll get me NYC. I was born in the bay area, had my first real job in San Francisco and met my husband there.
My black and gold Hollywood is above. I intended on keeping both but might consider a trade for one of your lovelies. Pics so I can drool?

Orlando. One for my mom too. I was going for sun over the water, but Orlando isn't exactly beachy. I should have been channeling Disney.

I think I'll bring my mom to Coach when they're up for the holidays so she can design one herself. I'm thinking one without glitter next time so it's easier to differentiate between the structures.

Still I love all the sparkle and want to send out a thank you to @AntRay23 for doing them. It was his first (and second) time doing the skyline.

Attachments

• IMG_20180922_191023.jpg
    IMG_20180922_191023.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: p3b and AntRay23
Was hoping to see more tags and/or new locations. It is funny that someone told me Seattle was getting it and the stores in and around Seattle all say that they have never heard that. I have asked them 5 or 6 times now over the last year.

Completely forgot about this thread. I got the SF one last year. Didn't buy anything. I showed some interest in a few pieces, but didn't see anything I wanted to buy. The sales person was nice enough to let me purchase it for $12 since the store was practically empty. I suggest going when it's not busy. If they are super busy, they might be reluctant to do it without any purchase. The stamping takes a few minutes so they might rather help someone making a bag purchase instead. Good luck!

Attachments

• 20200620_173819.jpg
    20200620_173819.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: p3b
I wish I had gotten a red tag with gold stamp of SF as I’m a huge 49ers fan!

These are my extras I have held on to in order to trade for ones I don’t have but people are quiet on Instagram

Attachments

• 14092669-1D04-4FD5-A0B7-B390B613D39D.jpeg
    14092669-1D04-4FD5-A0B7-B390B613D39D.jpeg
    191.6 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: AngelYuki
I was told Miami has one, not sure if it was posted yet. My back-up SA is supposed to be getting me one, but I haven't seen her in a very long time.
I would love to see what Miami looks like! I hope others add locations we didn’t know about. I saved a couple blank tags to get more skyline stamps if I ever was able to mail to a location or person to get it stamped

Reactions: holiday123