Skull Charm - Item #94055 - $38.00

That charm is actually how I found this forum. I just bought it today at my local Coach store. :smile: I was buying the Aries charm and saw it on the same page on their barcode book. I had to get it.

I agree with what others have said in that it's kind of late season, or even last season, but I wouldn't abandon something you really like because it's not super current. Wear it proudly. :smile: I know I will when mine gets here!

Ha
Pioneer Place wasn't even sure what I was talking about, even with the item code.
"Are you sure it wasn't some other catalog?"
But I finally found it it their book. So funny when you have a better idea of the upcoming product lines than the SAs.
But it will be mine, soon, unless the postman steals it....

Ha
Pioneer Place wasn't even sure what I was talking about, even with the item code.
"Are you sure it wasn't some other catalog?"
But I finally found it it their book. So funny when you have a better idea of the upcoming product lines than the SAs.
But it will be mine, soon, unless the postman steals it....
So, is that the item # I should mention when ordering or is there a different one?
I am confused! LOL!
The SA's at my outlet hadn't even heard of it! LOL!

To answer my own question, I just ordered THE SKULL CHARM (YEA) and they said there were plenty!:yes:

I also ordered the LIPS charm (coming with the skull charm) and the Legacy Stripe Top Handle Pouch (40245) which Coach is making more of, but I won't get until April.
I thought I would order it now so they wouldn't sell out again forever!:yahoo:

I got my skull charm yesterday and I really like it. It's cute, and different than what I would normally expect from Coach. I'm happy with it. :smile:

handbglvr- that's great that you were able to advance order that pouch. One came in as a return at the outlet where I worked, and I almost bought it but decided I wanted to use my discount on a purse instead, and now I'm kind of regretting it since it seems all the legacy stripe stuff is going to be collector's items. *Doh!* I wonder if they're going to be re-releasing any of the other stripe stuff? Aside from the pouch and the ipod holder. How did you find out they were redoing them?

I ordered my skull charm last Sunday from the Coach store and I am on schecdule to recieve it tomorrow. I am excited since I have a skull and cross bones charm I wear on a necklace. It will look great on my black Ali bag. The SA at the Coach store asked me to bring it in when I get it. She wants to see it IRL.

This is so crazy. It seems like we're the only people who know this even exists! I'm glad so many of you like it and were able to get your hands on it. The more I use mine, the more I love it. Now I just want a larger bag to put it on... See how one little charm can get you to buy a whole new bag? At first $38 seems harmless, but now its gonna be a whole lot more!

This is so crazy. It seems like we're the only people who know this even exists! I'm glad so many of you like it and were able to get your hands on it. The more I use mine, the more I love it. Now I just want a larger bag to put it on... See how one little charm can get you to buy a whole new bag? At first $38 seems harmless, but now its gonna be a whole lot more!

A whole new bag for your charm huh?

Perhaps a black Carly?:P Definitely a try on event, perhaps in the next couple of Saturdays?