Skull Charm - Item #94055 - $38.00

I feel bad because my opinion ended up being first here... I am more into basic/classic stuff or cutesy stuff, I am kind of either "fuddy duddy" for my age or girlie girlie.

I say if you love the charm - keep it! :yes: I like the size and it would be a nice pop to black bags.

At first seeing the picture...I thought "that's very *un-Coach-Like*" which makes it quite unique.

but...I think, and this is my PERSONAL opinion, Coach is late to the "skull and bones" trend...it's kinda dying down. I mean, it was big over the summer (with Pirates of the Caribbean 2 out and all...) but started dying down in the fall...maybe it will be big again this summer with POTC 3?

but again - that's just my opinion.

is that the item number for sure?

It's the number on my receipt they sent in the box. It was the only thing in the box, so I'd hope so!

I've decided to keep it. My hubby is obsessed with pirates and has been ever since he was a kid, so I knew it was a must as soon as I heard it was coming. He noticed it instantly and he's the type that doesn't notice for a month that you cut your hair 6" shorter. I took it for a spin today and now I'm in love. Thanks for all your votes! Now go order one!