I beleive Dr. Scholl's makes it.
I googled and finally found this because I'd never heard of it either. Not sure if its available in the US but it does look like Canada has it.
Only use this product if skin tag meets all of the following conditions:
- kin tag remover with Derma-Freeze technology
- Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment
- Easy to use at home
- Doctor-proven method
- Kit contains one reusable activator and 8 disposable soft-tip applicators
Warning: do not use if you currently have or have ever had any type of skin cancer
- skin tag must be located only on your neck, directly under your arm or directly under your breast.
- skin tag must feel soft and be easily movable
- skin tag must be a similar colour to surrounding skin
- skin tag must be 3 mm in diameter or smaller and stick out from the skin by a stem-like stalk