Skin detag??

Kansashalo

D
O.G.
Sep 10, 2006
I beleive Dr. Scholl's makes it.

I googled and finally found this because I'd never heard of it either. :P Not sure if its available in the US but it does look like Canada has it.

dr-scholls-skin-tag-remover_1258062003_LRG.jpg

• kin tag remover with Derma-Freeze technology
  • Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment
  • Easy to use at home
  • Doctor-proven method
  • Kit contains one reusable activator and 8 disposable soft-tip applicators
Only use this product if skin tag meets all of the following conditions:

• skin tag must be located only on your neck, directly under your arm or directly under your breast.
  • skin tag must feel soft and be easily movable
  • skin tag must be a similar colour to surrounding skin
  • skin tag must be 3 mm in diameter or smaller and stick out from the skin by a stem-like stalk
Warning: do not use if you currently have or have ever had any type of skin cancer

http://well.ca/products/dr-scholls-skin-tag-remover_19186.html

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Interesting.

My mother had a skin tag on the back of her neck. It was a floppy little thing but would interfere with necklaces and some collars. She mentioned it to the nurse on a regular visit and the nurse got out a piece of thread and tied it tightly round the start of the tag closest to her neck and eventually the tag withered off after about 2-3 weeks. I haven't seen the end result myself yet so don't know how successful or not it was...

alliemia

love shopping!!!
O.G.
Jun 18, 2008
i get little ones on my neck at times, especially when i was pregnant. i used manicure scissors and snipped them. that is exactly what the derm does, but no cost to me by doing it myself. it'll bleed a few minutes, i dab vaseline on it and that's it.

slang

O.G.
Oct 26, 2008
I bought the Dr. Scholl's kit back in Dec, it was relatively cheap (can't remember the exact price $25??, got it at a Walmart)...I used it to remove 3 skin tags and it worked fine, very easy to use, fast, no pain etc...I did have a small red mark after the tag fell off for about a month or so and then that eventually disappeared...

I do recomend it, but make sure you read the instructions as it is not for all skin tags, certain conditions apply...

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Thanks for posting, db89 - I have a few nasty tags on the side of my neck (I know it's not a big deal, but they drive me nuts) and lately was trying to think of how I could get rid of them. I have had some in the past that I removed myself with no problem but I am not feeling so brave lately, so Dr. Scholl's it is. :P

db89

O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I googled and finally found this because I'd never heard of it either. :P Not sure if its available in the US but it does look like Canada has it.

media.well.ca/images/large/products/dr-scholls-skin-tag-remover_1258062003_LRG.jpg

• kin tag remover with Derma-Freeze technology
  • Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment
  • Easy to use at home
  • Doctor-proven method
  • Kit contains one reusable activator and 8 disposable soft-tip applicators
Only use this product if skin tag meets all of the following conditions:

• skin tag must be located only on your neck, directly under your arm or directly under your breast.
  • skin tag must feel soft and be easily movable
  • skin tag must be a similar colour to surrounding skin
  • skin tag must be 3 mm in diameter or smaller and stick out from the skin by a stem-like stalk
Warning: do not use if you currently have or have ever had any type of skin cancer

http://well.ca/products/dr-scholls-skin-tag-remover_19186.html

where in canada can I find this .. i have looked at walmart and went to 2 drugstores .. but no success.. i am assuming its where the dr. scholl stuff is , that is where i would find it ?... i was too embarassed to ask the guy working there where to find this .. can anyone help ?