Sizing on Ballerina Flats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hi ladies! I did a search on ballerina flats and didn't have any luck. Hopefully I can find some help.

I'm planning to purchase a pair of Balenciaga Ballerina Flats but before I purchase them, I would like to know the sizing. Are the flats true to size? Are they comfortable? How wide are they? For example, will they be comfortable for wide feet people. Only asking because I have flat and wide feet. I don't want any pain. Well, I can deal with little pain, but not extreme. LOL! Also, for wide feet people, you know how flats fit when they're too narrow. :-s

Thanks in advance!

Hi ladies! I did a search on ballerina flats and didn't have any luck. Hopefully I can find some help.

I'm planning to purchase a pair of Balenciaga Ballerina Flats but before I purchase them, I would like to know the sizing. Are the flats true to size? Are they comfortable? How wide are they? For example, will they be comfortable for wide feet people. Only asking because I have flat and wide feet. I don't want any pain. Well, I can deal with little pain, but not extreme. LOL! Also, for wide feet people, you know how flats fit when they're too narrow. :-s

Thanks in advance!

Please refer to the link:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/balenciaga-ballet-flat-507357.html

icon0.gif

Also, Erica advised its very true to size but abit wide...

HTH :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.