Sizing of Saint Laurent pumps

Nanni84no

Jul 21, 2011
Hello ladies,
I have been lusting over a pair of classic nude pumps. I actually prefer these to CL. I don't like that the red soles on CL look all scuffed and worn. Have any of you tried these on? Hoping anyone here have some advice on sizing. Should I order my true size or half a size up?
Thank you

Attachments

• 171418F122009_1.jpg
    171418F122009_1.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 924
I've never tried on that exact style but I am a 6.5 in sandals/flats and 7 in boots, and I wear 37 in SLP heeled sandals/flats and 37.5 in SLP boots. So I would recommend going a half size up.

Is that the Anja pump? It's a gorgeous style, I tried that on in store in a 36 and it was slightly too tight but I think a 36.5 might have fit perfectly. It felt so comfortable and stable (more than my Stuart Weitzman Nouveau pumps) that I started craving one of those now and can't stop thinking about buying it!

I'm usually a size 36.5 in most shoes (Jimmy Choo, Alberto Fermani, Kate Spade Lanise boot) but am a 37 in certain high heels like Kate Spade's Karolina / Licorice and the Stuart Weitzman Nouveau.

Has anyone tried the Saint Laurent Paris pump and know how it compares to the Anja? I like that the Paris shows less toe cleavage but don't know if it's more or less comfortable...