Sizing help needed ASAP (sry i need an answer in 5 mins)

angelstacie04

My Weakness: Shoes
Apr 12, 2008
So my anemones didn't fit in a 39 or 40 :sad: and im on the phone on hold with barneys. I got the glitter in a 40.5 and the anemone was tight in the toe box with the 40. should i get a 40.5 or a 41?

Thanks ladies!!!!! I got the 40.5 and they will be here thursday!!!!!! So does that mean my true size is a 40.5? can we delete this thread, i don't wanna get in trouble or anything

bc i should have posted in the sizing forum but i was afraid that no one would respond. well..... me being my smart self, i ordered the 40.5 (thanks ladies) and they'll be here thursday BUT after I got on the phone I tried the 40 on just one more time to see, and they fit, lol. I think i tried on the 39.5 twice and thought it was the 40. i'm so smart aren't I. so now im trying to get up with the lady so she won't send me the 40.5 and i was put on hold and like idk after awhile it makes it like its calling back and allt he other sales people have answered like 5 times. they must think im some psyco shopper or something but i was just on hold the whole time, lol. thank you for your help though, im just a lil off my rocker today i guess lol:yes: