Sizing ? current elliot loved boyfriend jeans...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi -I really love the look of Current Elliot's Loved boyfriend jeans. Here is a link as to what they look like:
    http://www.singer22.com/1957lovdest-b.html?source=shopstyle&ref=CJ

Does anyone have these? Could you tell me how they run? I know they are supposed to have a slouchy look. Thanks.

2. I JUST got a pair of the CE distressed boyfriend jeans and they are perfection!! I think I have worn them everyday for the last week!!! As far as sizing is concerned...size down by 2 sizes. I generally wear a 27/28, I bought a 26. Got them and they were slouchy...after one wear...they are SUPER slouchy!!!! You will not be dissapointed. These are the perfect boyfriend jeans.

I have a few pairs of CE jeans and have needed to size down in all of them except for the skinnies which were just right at a 27.

3. ^^where did you get yours from? thanks

4. Thanks Annemerrick. I just ordered them from Bloomingdales :smile:

5. I bought mine on eBay. :smile:

6. I ordered a pair during the Bloomingdale's FF event also. I am size 27 in jeans, ordered a size 26 and it was loose at the waist...then ordered size 25 which will be coming in on Tues.

Currently the 26 feels just a tad loose, but i'm afraid it will only get looser with wear...hopefully the size 25 will work out!

7. I found them huge - even the 23 was like a clown outfit on me!

I think they have "vanity sizing" and they're very stretchy as well..

8. *update*

I received my size 25, the waist fits a lot better...however, you loose the slouchy'ness..as it's more fitted. It looks more like a distressed cropped straight leg on me. I decided to keep the 26 because i like the slouchy'ness.

One thing I noticed is that size 25 is 2 inches shorter in length than the 26! WHY?!?!?!? the 25 looks unflattering after i rolled up the bottom.

9. I'm glad you found a pair that looked and felt right - boyfriend jeans Are meant to be slouchy, not fitted!

Enjoy wearing them - C/E are lovely jeans and I'd give anything for a pair that fitted me too.:smile: