Size - regular Dreamer vs regular Rogue

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have these 2 bags who could post a picture side by side?

I just got the regular size Dreamer in saddle. I ordered it in early December and it finally arrived yesterday. It was smaller than I expected, but I still think the size is good for me. But now I am fixated on the Rogue. I thought the Rogue looked huge so I was focusing on the Rogue 25. But now I am thinking maybe the regular size Rogue? I’ve always loved brown leather more than black and the regular Rogue comes in Saddle which I love love love. I am only 5’2” and right now I am us Not a enabled leather Lexie that I bought at an outlet last year. I like that size, but I want more bags I can use crossbody. Thank you!

2. I am 5'2 as well with a fairly small frame and i wanted a rogue 25 but i really wanted a bag i could crossbody and it fell a little long on me below my hip and have down my butt it worked great with a winter jacket but i took it back it is a gourgous shoulder bag and i still want one but right now i really wanted a crossbody so i passed on it. i only tried a dreamer once in a store and it seamed to fall better crossbody i just liked the rogue better personally. Everyones proportions are a little different so id try one on if you can i think the dreamer strap can be adjustable so that might help to both are very nice hope that helps.

3. I forgot to mention that I live in Vermont and there are no Coach stores here or even department stores like Macy’s to be able to compare these bags in-person. So I’d have to order online. Which is why I am hoping someone will post a picture...I do like the Dreamer and it seems to sit just right when wearing it cross body.

4. I had purchased a rogue 25 and was trying to decide i really like it and still want it but it sat a little lower then id like crossbody on me again im 5'2 and with the strap not being adjustable for a crossbody i decided to go a different derection

Screenshot_20190105-142403_Gallery.jpg
  5. Rogue 25 vs Dreamer regular size IMG_1546722716.916365.jpg IMG_1546722733.396114.jpg
    I don't wear them crossbody though.

Glttglam likes this.
  6. As indicated in the pics above the regular dreamer is similar in size to the Rogue 25. The dreamer is roomier a bit because of its more flexible build whereas the Rogue is more structured. But other than that they are very similar.

7. I think Dreamer is more roomy than Rogue 25.