Site looks just like The Purse Forum

I didn't see any actual posts in the forums, or any immediately obvious way to register and make one, but I didn't spend much time there, so maybe it's there and I just missed it.

The site simply takes everything from here, pastes it there, and throws up some google ads. They want to make money off of all of the info here- they are looking to get some search engine traffic and get some ad clicks. We are in the midst of seeing if Google will take them down.

There is no impersonating, just pure copy pasting.

I've heard about this too! Some people create websites with URL's that are vastly similar to some of the big name companies, (eg: Microsoft) but then they change a letter in their URL (eg: Microsift) so that the site creator gets money from those who 'accidently go into their site.. I heard that there are many law suits out there sueing the original creators of these dodgey sites.. Wish we could do the same!

I hope you kicked some ass, Rebecca!

Here's a little tip: if you're going to steal someone else's pictures or blog entries, don't steal pictures with someone else's watermark clearly across it and change the names in the blog entries!

(Better yet, don't steal them at all!)

Lol unfortunately I would have no idea who to contact. And even if I took my pics down, they'd still have them up on that site since they have them uploaded to their own server, more than likely. Sigh.
I just wonder why they'd feel the need to copy the site word for word?