Sit down and get comfy because we're getting Up Close and Personal!

Well, it's not next month already but as I was photographing my bags by color last night... DUH I can compare the UCAP wear to my grape minilisa because I got them around the same time and only have used my minilisa about 3 times whereas I use the UCAP 5 days per week!

Here are some comparison photos... minilisa on the left, UCAP on the right!

Attachments

• IMG_4062.JPG
    IMG_4062.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 50
Gosh, there's a big difference in colours isn't there? I still like them both though.

Do the brighter coloured leathers usually break in quicker than the blacks and browns?

This is such a useful exercise. Thanks for taking the time to do this TK :tup:

No problem sleepy!

... what happens is that the background leather color (I think?) is neutral creamy or what not and then it's glazed on top to be the colors so once it starts breaking in you see more and more of the under color. The flash on my camera makes it look a bit lighter than it is (on the UCAP) but it definitely has a different, softer look than the minilisa.

I don't know about the blacks and browns... I would assume they are the same as the colors but I'm not sure!

Quick updated pic of my UCAP vs MINILISA in grape... still have been using the UCAP pretty much 5x a week and have maybe used the grape minilisa a handful of times... Ignore the part of the minilisa right towards the middle; it looks more faded because of the flash. I'll try to take some more pics later but the camera battery died.

Attachments

• IMG_4600.JPG
    IMG_4600.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 27