**Siobhan Chiffon's Chanel Collection!**

black1.png

What's that?

black2.png

It's the 11P black lambskin with matte black hardware jumbo!

black3.png

Just stunning. Here's some other photos I took a while ago of it:

chanelblackblack3.png

chanelblackblack8.png

chanelblackblack2.png

chanelblackblack.png

chanelblackblack10.png

The best part? I went over my best friend's house to celebrate her aunt's birthday, and their dog (a miniature Australian Shepard -- sooooo adorable!) jumped up and DUG HER NAILS INTO THE LEATHER.

I literally started silently screaming lol. I couldn't be mad at Bean (the dog) because she only wanted me to hug her.

The good news from this story -- the scratches are gone! poof! no longer existant! I buffed them out with a soft cloth (rubbed for maybe 10 minutes with some water?) and they vanished? I am so lucky LOL

Coach Lover Too - Thank you!! And yes, so far I have good health news. I still need to go to Columbia Uni to see if they can find anything (it has to do with my eyes), but so far, I'm feeling pretty good! I appreciate the congrats so much! :heart:

lilgirl - hello!! thanks for stopping by! :smile:

^So pretty! But if it were me in that situation, I would not be "silently" screaming - you have a lot of self control :biggrin: Glad you got the scratches out!

Hahahah, my eyes almost popped out and my best friend Sarita was the one screaming! She's really the only one I know IRL that appreciates purses like me, so she knew the graveness of scratching my lambskin LOL. :biggrin: thankfully it was no problem!

^^Awesome collection. I totally understand the dr stress. My docs thought I had a pituitary brain tumor too. I said hell with it life is short and went and bought a lexus! I still have her and love her dearly.

I needed some color in my collection. I love my glitter Chanel, but every other color I own was very neutral. I wanted a Jumbo that SCREAMED color. I walked into the Florida boutique hoping it had arrived, but the very lovely SA Amanda said it hadn't, and offered to put me 1st (!!!!) on the wait list for it.

I was shocked -- I have heard of wait lists being 20 people long for this color alone! So I immediately did, and I'm so happy I did because this color seems to have grown in popularity over the last month!

My final Chanel (HOPEFULLY MY LAST, but we shall see aha):

red1.png

The gorgeous 11P Red jumbo with iridescent caviar leather.

red3.png

red2.png

red5.png

Yes, the leather is exactly as soft as the images make it look! I love the plushy quilting too, which is so different from my beige claire's.

Love love LOOOOOOVE this color. Its slightly darker than in these photos, though, and not quite as pink. Its hard to capture, but so worth every penny. Next post will be more pictures! :heart:

^^Awesome collection. I totally understand the dr stress. My docs thought I had a pituitary brain tumor too. I said hell with it life is short and went and bought a lexus! I still have her and love her dearly.

That is so amazing! I don't have a driver's license (LOL 21 WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE) so I would've bought a car too! I'm sure the Lexus means a lot to you though, because of the situation. Thanks for sharing, and hope everything turned out okay for you too. :heart: