Singer Cassie

when and what reason did she have to walk off 106&Park? (i'm like 6 months late asking this question) :lol:

A pathetic live performance that was SO bad that Diddy had to explain what happened. In fact, it was so bad that you can't even find it on youtube anymore. :ninja: I believe it was her first "big" performance and also her last for like 7 or 8 years. Seriously. I'm not joking. It was so bad that she didn't step foot on a stage for YEARS. :ninja:

A pathetic live performance that was SO bad that Diddy had to explain what happened. In fact, it was so bad that you can't even find it on youtube anymore. :ninja: I believe it was her first "big" performance and also her last for like 7 or 8 years. Seriously. I'm not joking. It was so bad that she didn't step foot on a stage for YEARS. :ninja:

Was that the 'ME & U' performance? If so, that performance rivals Ashley Simpson's SNL jig.

It was a picture or tape released a while back. But iirc, Diddy wasn't in it, just Cassie. And I think it was released by someone she dated before him. I never saw it but I remember her talking about it one time and she said something like people act like they've never seen a vajayjay before. I dunno.

So I see her mother called the cops on Diddy (after speaking with Cassie) and they wrote a domestic incident report.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/19/diddy-cassie-fight-breakup-phone-cops/

Someone on LSA spilled that Diddy once beat Cassie and cut her hair. Which is why she wore her infamous style a while back. This was after he installed some app on her phone that allowed him to spy. He found out she was messing with Cudi and blew his car up.

TBH I don't believe a lot of things but this I could totally believe. He is known to be evil.

So I see her mother called the cops on Diddy (after speaking with Cassie) and they wrote a domestic incident report.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/08/19/diddy-cassie-fight-breakup-phone-cops/

Someone on LSA spilled that Diddy once beat Cassie and cut her hair. Which is why she wore her infamous style a while back. This was after he installed some app on her phone that allowed him to spy. He found out she was messing with Cudi and blew his car up.

TBH I don't believe a lot of things but this I could totally believe. He is known to be evil.

I can't imagine her cheating on him. If so, why doesn't she just move onto someone else?

Girl...

2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden on August 28, 2016 in New York City.

Tumblr
tumblr_ocncjnmkIC1rhvnljo1_1280.png

2aVCyrf.gif