Singer Cassie

I don't consider there to have been an imbalance of power between JLo and him. She was already established in her career when they got together, unlike Cassie who was a teenager and just starting out. So, I can see how J Lo was not as easy to control. But, then I remember the gun incident and she barely said anything about it then. All her fame and success didn't shield her from him. I'm just glad she's still around to give us pap walks, driving her husband to Starbucks and Dunkin' Donuts, open mouth posing on the red carpet and This Is Me...Now coming to us in 2024.
Jlo is an old school fool. Her saving grace was the club incident. That and Benny.
One day, she will talk, imo.

The internet is now having a field day with POS Diddy. Ppl are asking for Wendy Williams back on TV since she talked about when his son, Justin, was in college and the crap Puff pulled back then. Plus there was an incident when he broke x Kim nose and even had someone from the “inside” beat up his own sister. I know a lot of this may be old news to some but these are some serious allegations.