Singer Cassie

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I guess she is trying to change her image?........I don't know how I feel about it.........Thoughts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. The haircut is weird and a little "shock-factor" for my tastes. I don't have much respect for style-over-substance image stunts, on celebrities or anyone else.

However, she is absolutely gorgeous and has perfect bone structure. Having the short hair really shows off her elegant face.

3. :huh: i can't believe she would do such a thing!

4. is she trying to copy that model girl Alice Dellal???

fashionfascista.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/alice-dellal.jpg

5. ew is she serious??? I think she's just desperate for attention. I don't recall any of her songs besides "Me and U" or whatever.

6. i dont know why she reminds me of Kanye in the last pic. She is beautiful regardless though

7. i agree that it's a cry for attention. she is too pretty for this kinda foolishness :tdown:

8. gorgeous face

9. I see the rocker direction she's going for but I'm not feeling it. It's not even a cute cut. She should have cut it really low on the side but not OFF so that she could put designs in it. KWIM?

10. I hate it. She is a beautiful girl and probably get away with anything but its not even interesting, I agree with others its just to get attention

11. O-M-G ... why? why?

12. She didn't cut it as so much shave it for effect. It's a statement, alright.
    I like it in a fierce, so cool right now, maybe not on Sunday when I have to go to Church.

13. mmmhmm, that would have looked better.

14. ugh, I hate it!

15. on another note ... i love her nails, lol.
    but the hair is hideous.