Simply CC, simply divine, simply me!!

Ta da, it's the new collection, hot from oven! Called Simply CC, from Spring. It's about the same size as the new mini. But I love this more!
It's SGD3,170, got it on Thursday noon. The super nice SA said it was just on display. So i am probably the first one that got it!

Attachments

• image-1055999167.png
    image-1055999167.png
    850.2 KB · Views: 3,350
Ta da, it's the new collection, hot from oven! Called Simply CC, from Spring. It's about the same size as the new mini. But I love this more!
It's SGD3,170, got it on Thursday noon. The super nice SA said it was just on display. So i am probably the first one that got it!

Congratulations!! :woohoo: This is the collection that caught my attention for 12P! :nuts: It reminds me of the hybrid flaps we had a few years back! I also saw it in an ivory color too. Is the interior fabric lined? Any interior pockets, back pockets?

Came in a bigger size in blue, light red, white and grey (but looks beige to me)! Here is a pic that my colleague took on the second day of launch, the blacks are no longer on display, flying off the shelves!

I will post pic of the interior later :smile:

Attachments

• image-725300591.png
    image-725300591.png
    695.1 KB · Views: 2,864