Simple Pumps in 70mm or 85mm

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Has anyone seen anymore louboutin simple pumps in the 70mm or 85mm heel height?

I find those to be the most comfortable to walk in, especially the 70mm blue patent ones I have.

Anyone know where I can find more colors in these heel heights and this simple pump style.

Thanks!!! =)

Hey Cali! I'm pretty sure that I saw some at Saks on Saturday when I saw the Nude patent yoyos... Try calling ANNE ROUNDY in women's shoes at 602 955 8000... And tell her Valerie sent you!

I must add my "Ditto" to this. I have dealt with her and think she is a doll. Give her a call. Plus, then you can say you have a friend in Beverly Hills!!!;):roflmfao:

HEHEHE!!! very true

I called when i ordered the nude VP's and they only had patent in my size for the 85mm.....i am thinking of ording them tommorrow, will the patent be more snug then regular leather?:confused1:

i was just at the clbh store and they had them. i saw some very pretty blue but they also had brown and black.

Wait a second- how did I miss this??? :wtf: They Have the simple pumps in Blue? Is it the electric blue Ive been fantasizing about? Do you know the heel height, 85 or above? I need to call them asap!!!