Silly To Have A Mono BH and Consider Buying The Mono NF GM?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Would this be silly to consider?

I am more of a mono fan than a Damier one....so I'm not really considering buying the Damier NF GM.

But is it a repeated idea?
Sometimes I think the BH looks a little....hmmm.....proper? And the NF GM seems to be so funky and younger. I don't know. Maybe I'm just being silly. The NF GM would be used for carrying things like my laptop, shopping, etc.
I fear that my BH doesn't come out to play very often. I'm not sure why.

Any opinions if it would be like owning the same bag....?

TIA everyone!

I think they are two completely different bags. I think the BH is more *proper* like you said, where as the NF is just a really nice tote! You can cinch it up or leave it open, which sounds like it would be great for school, I would definitely choose the NF over the BH as a school bag. I don't think it would be repeating the same bag at all, and if you like mono then go for it! Hope that helps, good luck with your decision!

No, its not silly! I have a couple of Mono bags and also a Mono NF GM which is only use it for travelling (not carrying a handbag) - I guess it depends on what you want your GM for, if its day to day use then I say no, but if its say for travelling or random occasions, then its all good!

I think these bags are completely different! I am going to get a Neverfull for my birthday in a month just for lugging my school crap around. The BH is more of a purse than a tote IMO.