Signature Cotton at Macy's

I was at Macy's today and they were unpacking their denim and chocolate signature Carlys and puting them on display. I know a lot of people wanted them to arrive before then end of friends and family. I didn't see what styles they had becuase there were so many boxes - but they had demis, pouches, wallets, wristlets, large carlys - and more!!

Oh - I don't know if anyone's mentioned this -but the cotton signature pouch was made with the nice handle and the double rings just like the regualr carly - whereas the leather and signature carly pouches have plain handles. It's a nicer touch.

Come to think of it, I ran in to get something else last night, and the register in the Coach section had a bunch of boxes around it and sensor tags on the counter.......praying that's what it was and that they'll be out tomorrow or Sunday because I need to return something anyway!!

And I just looked on Macys.com and they don't have the cotton sig stuff on there anymore... :sad:

Umm wow that was quick... I called that macys you posted about and ALL their CARLYS are sold out!!!

I went to the Macy's in Atlanta on Thursday and they didn't have the Cotton bags yet. Actually the SA didn't know what I was talking about!:confused1: I went to one of my Macy's in Michigan today and the SA said hopefully they'll have them tomorrow!!! i think that means they're in the back of the store??!!

Macy's in Swansea, MA had two medium denim carlys, two medium chocolate carly's, one large denim carly, at least 2 chocolate and 2 denim demi carly's and one of each wristlet.
This was as of 4:00 today..

And they HAD a khaki/saddle medium carly but my friend bought it :smile:

Does anyone know if the Bay Area Macy's and Bloomingdales brought out the new cotton stuff this weekend??? Tomorrow's the last day and I really want a new denim wristlet!