**sigh**another Gauffre On Jills Doorstep.....lol!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
UGH..Im in love...again.....I already have 6 Gauffres..I may need an intervention......:nuts:
Here is the newest Gauffre that I was sent to look at...whats the verdict.Yes.I have a black one already..its way bigger.Im considering keeping this one and gettin rid of the other one.I dont need 2 blac
Blackbowler006.jpg
k ones...or DO I??LOL!

Wooaah Jill - gauffre queen. There's me agonising over getting No 1 and you are virtually in double figures. I love the look but I'm not sold on the bowler style. Looks good on you though but I prefer the e/w style or the squarer bags.

Morning Jill...

To be honest, the bowler is one of my favorite shapes now... I think it's got a little bit of everything - and it's *perfect* in the gauffre style. This is the same style bag I saw at Prada about 3 weeks ago in the antic cervo finish that I flipped over .

I think it's stunning... and the bizarre thing is, and I never thought I'd say it because I have the same gauffre in brown that you have in black, I feel like the new styles really date last years gauffres. :nuts:

I'm thinking of getting rid of mine too. I LOVE the BOWLER! It's a KEEPER. :yes:

oh, and the size looks perfect on you, it's a great bag. Enjoy.