Sienna Miller blouse from LV Grace Coddington event

View attachment 4238001

Hi, all, can anyone ID this blouse? I just love it! Thanks in advance.

Hi, I know you're looking for the designer of the blouse that Sienna is wearing. Unfortunately, I don't exactly who the designer is but one would think it would be LV being that she looks like she's at one of their functions. On the other hand, I happened to come across a blouse with a similar design except this one has the 'pussy bow' ties instead of a straight neckline. They're from the company Chicwish and come in two or three colors and the price point is pretty good too. I'll put the link for it below. :smile: Good luck in your search.

Attachments

• download (8).png
    download (8).png
    317.2 KB · Views: 89
  • download (11).png
    download (11).png
    318.1 KB · Views: 86
Thank you so much! I couldn't find it online, but I'll ask CS, If no luck, the Chicwish version is nice (and cheaper!) alternative.

Hi, I know you're looking for the designer of the blouse that Sienna is wearing. Unfortunately, I don't exactly who the designer is but one would think it would be LV being that she looks like she's at one of their functions. On the other hand, I happened to come across a blouse with a similar design except this one has the 'pussy bow' ties instead of a straight neckline. They're from the company Chicwish and come in two or three colors and the price point is pretty good too. I'll put the link for it below. :smile: Good luck in your search.

It's LV from their cruse collection 2019