Sick Of Dealing With Crazy People On Ebay.

Yes - I've had a ton of bad experiences lately. They don't outweigh the good, but they are so frustrating! I've had NPB, international buyers complaining of non-receipt, and super low "Best Offers". Grr! I can't wait until the holiday season already!

yeah they do credit the fees but people useing buy it now and then taking forever to pay. i don't know just alot.

For the Buy-It-Now, you can specify immediate payment (if Paypal is used). This is what I do and I state as such in the Auction Text. If you think about it, if they want to stop the auction, then they should be prepared to pay for the item immediately!

For the Buy-It-Now, you can specify immediate payment (if Paypal is used). This is what I do and I state as such in the Auction Text. If you think about it, if they want to stop the auction, then they should be prepared to pay for the item immediately!
True, CeeJay. I think all of us have stopped auctions in the past in total good faith for a "buyer" and then the buyer simply disappears. Never again for mois.. they can BIN or bid or do a best offer, unless it is someone I already know and trust (like some Bbag freak such as yourself:P)
And yes I realize this is an old thread!:nuts:

Yes, me too. A buyer just got my Bal which I have described to have faded. She claims the color variation isn't what she expected and asked for a return or partial refund. I said I don't do partials but would gladly take it back for a full refund if she could send it back. She complained about having to pay for return shipping and said she would now keep it instead. But still goes on and on whining about how the ZIPPER color and MIRROR color don't match. I'd rather just take it back since debating about color is just pointless. But no, she doesn't want to send it back (probably cuz she got a damn good deal on it!) and yet she isn't happy with what she got (at that price, obviously, since she wanted a partial refund).

This is why I hate selling on eBay. I honestly would not have listed my bag there if I wasn't in need of cash. Yes, I hate eBay and I hate crazy people on eBay. But sadly, thats where you get the traffic if you really need to sell something quick.

Yes, me too. A buyer just got my Bal which I have described to have faded. She claims the color variation isn't what she expected and asked for a return or partial refund. I said I don't do partials but would gladly take it back for a full refund if she could send it back. She complained about having to pay for return shipping and said she would now keep it instead. But still goes on and on whining about how the ZIPPER color and MIRROR color don't match. I'd rather just take it back since debating about color is just pointless. But no, she doesn't want to send it back (probably cuz she got a damn good deal on it!) and yet she isn't happy with what she got (at that price, obviously, since she wanted a partial refund).

This is why I hate selling on eBay. I honestly would not have listed my bag there if I wasn't in need of cash. Yes, I hate eBay and I hate crazy people on eBay. But sadly, thats where you get the traffic if you really need to sell something quick.

Or not so quick! Just had someone (first time every in over 10 years) bid and win on my auction, then never contact me or pay. Had to then wait to file the NPB case for 4 full days. Then, after filing case, had to wait 4 more FULL DAYS to get fees back. Only then, could I relist. Thank goodness I put the relist as BIN and someone did. I think it is ridiculous that if soimeone bids and wins, they have so much time to pay. If you were at a live auction, you would have to pay before you could leave the auction house....at least I got my initial fees back.