Review Shu Uemura Full Shimmer Illuminating Conditioner

lvpiggy

feels like pigsomnia
O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
Brand: Shu Uemura Art of Hair

Product: Full Shimmer Illuminating Conditioner

Price: $55

Will Purchase Again? YES! <--with enthusiasm! (^(oo)^)

Where to Buy: http://www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com/haircare/full-shimmer-illuminating-conditioner.htm

Review: My hair has never been so soft and shiny in my entire life. This stuff really works! You don't need much of it either, so it is actually more economical than it seems on a price/ounce basis. The packaging says it's for colored hair, but my hair has never been colored, and it works in a most satisfactory manner anyway (^(oo)^)

In lieu of more rambling, I shall leave you with the results of my CO wash using this conditioner:

With flash, indoors at night:
ShuUemuraFullShimmer02.jpg

Without flash, indoors at night:
ShuUemuraFullShimmer.jpg

Beautiful! what brilliant, dazzling shine! :sunnies

My hair actually IS coloured so that's a good excuse to try it! (lowlighted ... but that's colour, isn't it). It's fine but thick, mid-back length and wavy and I'm always in pursuit of shine. My current best conditioner is Biolage Conditioning Balm but with winter - cold winds, dry air and resorting to the blowdryer more often - my hair seems to be demanding more, and lack of shine is the biggest way it shows its grumpiness.

Well I got my hands on some of this stuff and all I can say is, wow. It smells gorgeous and made my hair feel like silk. Just 5 pumps (a small pile in my hand) was sufficient - a lot less than my usual Biolage. I'm IN LOVE with this stuff. :love: I knew a Piggy rec. would be worth following up.

Here's a gratuitous pic from tonight, it was washed yesterday evening (I only wash every 5-7 days or it gets dried out). Not the blinding shine that Piggy shows but for my fine wavy hair, which tends towards frizz, this is impressive.

dark20dec2010.jpg