Shu Uemura Abracadabra Fantasy Holiday Collection 2010

Oh! Oh!
"With any $65 purchase receive a free limited edition Aya Takano Abracadabra makeup pouch (only 300 available). Enter code MAGIC at checkout. Expires November 14 or while supplies last."

I got...
1. Bowwow Magic Queen Palette
2. Peace & Harmony brush set
3. Magical Windfalls Partial False Eyelashes
4. Dream Coaster Premium False Eyelashes
5. Sparkly Purple Paint Crayon
6. Harmony Pink Lip Duo Tint & Gloss
7. Miracle Cherry Blush Tint

I'm still considering getting the Reindeer Kiss xxxx Palette & the Love Apricot duo though!

lol i got practically the same thing, except i also got the limited edition cleansing oil, and the only two items i haven't purchased are the Dream Coaster Premium False eyelashes, and Reindeer Kiss... i know i won't be getting the Reindeer Kiss for sure cuz those colors won't work for me, but now i'm debating the Dream Coaster Premium False eyelashes... :thinking: they look outrageous, but so lush!!!

i know laurayuki got both eyelashes and she loves the dream coaster ones!

liflo, i got both lip gloss colors.... i think they're both neutral enough that it will be easy to use!

carla! Guess what I'm gonna get, gonna get, gonna get now that I got a little surprise!!

I am going to somehow make those Reindeer kiss colours work for me, baybeh! :graucho: & I want the other two crayons too!

The Dream Coasters are soooooo pretty but let me warn you first, you won't need a visor if you're wearing them out in the sunlight 'cos they do such a splendid job of blocking the sun from your vision!!