Show us your spring bags!

My spring babies!:hbeat:

Miss Dior Sliding Chain in hot pink lamb / shw
IMG_2965.JPGMiss Dior Sliding Chain in blu persan lamb / shw
IMG_2977.JPG Prada Mini Double Zip Tote in tamaris / ghwIMG_2970.JPGGucci Large Chain Shoulder Bag in teal nubuck / lghwIMG_2978.JPGChanel jumbo single classic flap in ivory glaze calfskin and silver hw, '08 bijoux chainIMG_2976.JPGPrada Tote in jute and gold snakeskinIMG_2969.JPG

Hmmm... I think I need something citrusy in yellow or lime.;)

My spring babies!:hbeat:

Miss Dior Sliding Chain in hot pink lamb / shw
View attachment 3676379Miss Dior Sliding Chain in blu persan lamb / shw
View attachment 3676383 Prada Mini Double Zip Tote in tamaris / ghwView attachment 3676381Gucci Large Chain Shoulder Bag in teal nubuck / lghwView attachment 3676384Chanel jumbo single classic flap in ivory glaze calfskin and silver hw, '08 bijoux chainView attachment 3676382Prada Tote in jute and gold snakeskinView attachment 3676380

Hmmm... I think I need something citrusy in yellow or lime.;)

I think I've gone to spring bag heaven! :loveeyes:

How about alma bb in jonquille for a citrusy bag?

IMG_0473.jpg

Reactions: Mariapia
Thanks for the bag love. :blush:

And I adore that LV! I've been wanting an Alma BB. Maybe that's the right color. I think they are so cute in brights - they're like little colored candies. :amuse:

They are indeed!

Just make sure you try them and could get used to the opening. I bought an alma bb in charcoal a couple of years ago, but I exchanged it after a few days because I couldn't quite get used to the zipper grazing my hands when getting something from the bag. I now love them from afar :biggrin:

Reactions: Sparkletastic
They are indeed!

Just make sure you try them and could get used to the opening. I bought an alma bb in charcoal a couple of years ago, but I exchanged it after a few days because I couldn't quite get used to the zipper grazing my hands when getting something from the bag. I now love them from afar :biggrin:
Good counsel. I've held off on buying a Lady Dior because of scratchy openings. :hrmm: