Show us your September-October goodies! :)

My "new to me" toy :heart::heart::heart:
Anyone can guess what is it ?? :amuse::P
Looks great —so pretty. I love how you can wear it comfortably on your shoulder (my preferred carrying style). Please share the style. I have only seen pictures online of the Sunday, Midday and Brief so am not sure if yours is any of those styles.

Reactions: peacebabe
Thanks Iamminda :hugs:

This is a Sphere, a discontinued style that only produced in 2007. I only like Bal's style which handles can be carried on the shoulder. I had a Brief too, but the Sphere scored beyond my expectation as it's really comfy on the shoulder & just by removing one handle, i can easily put or take things out from the bag. And the best part is, it's not squeezy at the armpit area! The opening of the bag is much bigger then Brief, thus can easily reach the bottom of the bag!

Looks great —so pretty. I love how you can wear it comfortably on your shoulder (my preferred carrying style). Please share the style. I have only seen pictures online of the Sunday, Midday and Brief so am not sure if yours is any of those styles.

Thanks Iamminda :hugs:

This is a Sphere, a discontinued style that only produced in 2007. I only like Bal's style which handles can be carried on the shoulder. I had a Brief too, but the Sphere scored beyond my expectation as it's really comfy on the shoulder & just by removing one handle, i can easily put or take things out from the bag. And the best part is, it's not squeezy at the armpit area! The opening of the bag is much bigger then Brief, thus can easily reach the bottom of the bag!
Street was similar - zip was longer, going around a good half of the bag, handles fit on the shoulder, just the shape was square, but the bag itself is very handy and comfy. and as a bonus - a huge flat pocket at the back :tup: Need to pull out mine....