Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Such lovely purchases!

I don't have anything to show - but I did just order my very first Jo Malone cologne; wood sage and sea salt.
They have a "game" on their website right now where you get a free treat if you place an order over £30 (I think some items are excluded, so do check the T&Cs).
My free treat came up as a 100ml Basil and Neroli cologne, so I thought I'd go for it.

Such lovely purchases!

I don't have anything to show - but I did just order my very first Jo Malone cologne; wood sage and sea salt.
They have a "game" on their website right now where you get a free treat if you place an order over £30 (I think some items are excluded, so do check the T&Cs).
My free treat came up as a 100ml Basil and Neroli cologne, so I thought I'd go for it.
That sounds fabulous! I've never tried JM fragrances, but they do have the most delicious-sounding names! :hbeat:

Hi Pessie! I have a soft spot for BV myself

Squishy or what!!!!! I haven't seen one IRL do you find the bag itself deep enough or is it all handles/straps if that makes sense?

There was one on evilbay , wasn't sure if it was deep enough..... not that I carry that much
Well hello stranger :flowers: lovely to see you! its deep enough for sure, I think its a bit bigger than a med Daria. Hope you're well ;)