Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

I don't run anywhere if I can help it! Yes distressed already :smile:. Bought a pair of golden goose a few months back, they are distressed too. When my mum saw them she said ' you need to treat yourself to a new pair of trainers'!!! I also treated myself to a Tods leather tote ..........will take a pic when I get a minute.

Reactions: Evia
I don't run anywhere if I can help it! Yes distressed already :smile:. Bought a pair of golden goose a few months back, they are distressed too. When my mum saw them she said ' you need to treat yourself to a new pair of trainers'!!! I also treated myself to a Tods leather tote ..........will take a pic when I get a minute.
Oh wow, I love Tods which one did you get?

Saint Laurent low tops, with a cheeky bit of leopard print on the back. Bonus is the beautiful marbled box from matches
View attachment 3708505

I love your shoes! Can you tell me how big the toe box is on this shoe? Is this one of the shoes with the distressed look? Congrats on a fabulous low top!

Also, congrats on the Tods bag. It is a beauty. I used to purchase Tods and your bag gives me new interest in the brand. Just beautiful leather and the interior is so eye catching.

Reactions: NY2005
Hi izzy, yes they are distressed look. I purchased one whole size smaller than my normal size as they are a very generous fit. I have quite wide feet and they fit comfortably. I'm happy to take measurements if need be.
Tods bag I'm v happy with too, took her out for first time today, fits nicely over the arm and was easy to get in and out of. She's quite weighty but not uncomfortably so. She feels v lux and the workmanship is fabulous. Thanks for your kind words

Hi izzy, yes they are distressed look. I purchased one whole size smaller than my normal size as they are a very generous fit. I have quite wide feet and they fit comfortably. I'm happy to take measurements if need be.
Tods bag I'm v happy with too, took her out for first time today, fits nicely over the arm and was easy to get in and out of. She's quite weighty but not uncomfortably so. She feels v lux and the workmanship is fabulous. Thanks for your kind words[/QUO

I like your shoes so much I am thinking of ordering a pair. I need a tall toe box due to toe and foot problems. I really do like the distressed look. i'll let you know if they work if and when I break down and order them. Do you think they will go on sale soon? I don't considering they are white. Again, I do like everything about your bag. The reason I sold my Tod bags was one simple thing-weight. Just a great looking bag and screams quality.