Show us Your MK Shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Cute!
    I have to put Foot Pedals in all my shoes. I buy them a tiny bit big and then put the cushions in them. It helps so much.

2. They are comfy! There is a lot of support with all the leather around your foot.

3. My SA sent me a pic of these today. They are cute.

Attached Files:

4. these are spicy!

5. Pretty. Which one's are these, so want to check them out.

I checked out the Nora online, I'm adding her to my wish lust. Is she a 4" or a 4.5". I'm getting vertigo(in a good way) just looking at how tall and beautiful she is. :smile:

The Berkley slips on some surfaces for me, and I need to tread carefully. I haven't used her much bcoz of that.

6. Those are so cute and I think being a wedge they'd be awesome.

7. He didn't tell me the name of them, but they just came in. They are $195. I wrote back and asked if they come in other colors. He hasn't replied yet.

I'm not sure how tall the Nora is. I'll go look. :biggrin:

8. The heel, from tip to very top, is 4.5. The platform is .5 inches.

9. Attached Files:

10. Does anyone own any MK flats? Are they comfortable?

11. Here are my MK shoes! Sorry for the cell phone picture, my camera isn't working.

Attached Files:

12. ^^GORGEOUS!!!! I want a pair of his sandals come spring/summer~!!~!

13. So I'm going to revive this old thread... MK shoes must not be getting much love lately.

I haven't been buying many shoes lately, but recently ordered 2 pairs; both of which are MK. The first pair arrived already...

[​IMG]

I have wide feet, so I did have to have them stretched a bit in the toe box. I haven't worn them out yet, but they feel like they'll be relatively comfy LOL.

I also have a pair of the Nadia pumps on their way to me :smile:

Is no one else wearing his shoes anymore?