Show us Your MK Shoes!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I bought some mk hamilton loafers with the little lock in front. Do you think it's tacky to wear them with long skirts? They are so comfy.

2. Just got these slippers. It was a spur of the moment purchase as I fell in love with the color as soon as I saw them. They were the last ones in my size. So comfy.

Attached Files:

3. Cute!

4. Received these today from the Bloomingdales sale. Navy and merlot. Under $70 each. Trying to decide on which color to keep. I'm leaning towards navy since they'll match more... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443635864.414349.jpg

5. #185 Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Just bought the MK Clara boots (in store...dark brown $295) and received a $50 gift card to which I then purchased the MK Allie trainers (all white...I have the leopards too). They were on sale on the site for $94.50 with $50 buck off, they were $44.50 (regular price $135). SCORE!!! :yahoo:

6. Wow wow what a deal!!
    I would keep both boots!

7. My husband and I love going to our local flea market, it's only open on weekends. They have a yard sale area and I happen to find some Michael Kors flats! They are in almost brand new condition. I only paid $15!! Yay!! I try to go every weekend. Lol. It's not the first MK item I find. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448316409.495724.jpg

8. Great bargain!! I bought some Mk flats used, they looked new but when I got them the flats were stretched out and keep on falling off my feet! So I'm wiser with my purchases