Show us your Longchamp!

So here are my three new bags. The two Foulonnes come from the Saks Off Fifth sale a few weeks ago; they were half price at least, perhaps more. The Rousseau is from the current sale. I picked it up in the store as I had been eyeing it for a while to kick up my black winter coats a little. Plus I used my Sakura Rousseau over the summer and found that the style worked better for me than I ever imagined.

Yesterday, at Thanksgiving in the US, I did NOT give thanks for my extraordinary willpower. Maybe next year:lol:

The lighting is not great and I had to enhance it to the max but here they are:

840A6A4B-1104-4C88-9333-394FA1066A49.jpeg

I love all your picks! Foulonnes are always a safe bet and having had a few pieces from the Roseau line, this line is also becoming one of my favourites too.

Thank you so much. I’m looking forward to getting started with the red Foulonne and especially the Rouseau. The little dome-shaped Foulonne will be a warm weather bag for me. I love the lightness of these bags because I’m on foot a lot and I really feel the weight after a few blocks :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
So here are my three new bags. The two Foulonnes come from the Saks Off Fifth sale a few weeks ago; they were half price at least, perhaps more. The Rousseau is from the current sale. I picked it up in the store as I had been eyeing it for a while to kick up my black winter coats a little. Plus I used my Sakura Rousseau over the summer and found that the style worked better for me than I ever imagined.

Yesterday, at Thanksgiving in the US, I did NOT give thanks for my extraordinary willpower. Maybe next year:lol:

The lighting is not great and I had to enhance it to the max but here they are:

View attachment 5259442

Yay for being identical twins on the Roseau! I’ve been using mine continuously for 2 months now as a work bag!

Reactions: viewwing