Show us your Longchamp!

I used to own an Amazone in the exact same color, sand, but in the larger size. I rehomed it as it felt like a work bag with the generous size. Had always wanted a neutral colored chain bag in my collection. The void is filled with this smaller version. Yay!

View attachment 5246356
I really really really love the color! I hope they release sand again! I think they did it with the Roseau but I was late to the party. Ohh LC pls bring it back! I’d love to have it in cuir, roseau and whatever! :lol:

I posted this in the Deals/Sales thread already but Saks Off Fifth has the Le Foulonne cosmetic pouch in sapphire for almost 50% off (when using the extra 20% off they were offering over the weekend). Sapphire is one of my favorite Longchamp blues from maybe 2 or so years ago (?) Anyway, I bought two of them for gifts and was really happy that they showed up in Longchamp boxes, with Longchamp tissue, care card and in a protective brown paper sleeve. Almost as if they came from Longchamp directly. No dust bag but that would have been too amazing lol.

IMG_9650 (2).JPG

My FW21 sales haul. Mini cuir crossbody in Sienna, to replace the khaki cuir crossbody I got last season. Practically unused as I just cannot get it to work with my closet. Hope it finds a new home soon. Sienna is definitely my type of colour. Also, the LGP card holder in black/navy. Same leather type as my Neo coin purse which I have been enjoying ever since I started using it.

Attachments

• IMG_20211119_140003.jpg
    IMG_20211119_140003.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20211119_140257.jpg
    IMG_20211119_140257.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 11