Show us your Longchamp!

Thank you! Like you, I had been considering the Denim for a long time. I like the versatility of it (similar to jeans). I had previously rehomed all my medium Neos as I found the size just too big for daily use, plus the long strap pulls the weight of the bag downwards. @SmokieDragon convinced me with her mod pic that with the new short straps, one can use the medium like a hobo bag so I'm giving this size a go again.

The pics are shot under white light. It is a nice medium wash denim blue. Not as saturated in color as it looks. I like it as it is not too bright like a Cobalt blue and the darker color hides possible stains, which I prefer.

Now, the material. I'm surprised that it is slightly thicker than the regular Neo but I like how it feels. Somewhat less floppy. I'll be posting size comparisons in the "comparisons" thread so do take a look if you are still contemplating on size. Hope this helps and you know I will be most happy to help in any other way. View attachment 4384023View attachment 4384025View attachment 4384027
@frenziedhandbag I just ordered the small denim and I can't wait to see it. Thanks so much for ALL your help. I'll make sure to let you know when I receive it.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I just wanted to share with you my Longchamp collection.

1899 in black, navy and red
1623 in black and gunmetal
1699 in black and honey, I think, colour code is P15
1621 in red
And my new cuir medium 1515 in black

I love the lining of my backpack honey. It´s a beige. I don´t like the white lining and I expectetd to be like that.
Did somebody notice a change of the nylon? The gunmetal and honey bags seem to be softer.IMG_8223.JPG
Currently the backpacks are my favourite. Really roomy and useful with two kids J

Not many sunglasses fit me well as they tend to slide on my narrow nose bridge or fit lopsided as my ears are high-low. Glad to chance upon this pair that fits without any adjustment. Color is Slate. Very pleased with the color and silver hardware. Love the galloping rider on the polish cloth and the well made case. View attachment 4407123View attachment 4407124

Congrats on your new sunglasses! :biggrin:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Not many sunglasses fit me well as they tend to slide on my narrow nose bridge or fit lopsided as my ears are high-low. Glad to chance upon this pair that fits without any adjustment. Color is Slate. Very pleased with the color and silver hardware. Love the galloping rider on the polish cloth and the well made case. View attachment 4407123View attachment 4407124
Love these!!! Congrats and enjoy them! I only buy glasses with the nose guards, because they prevent the glasses from sliding on my nose as well. :P