Show us your Longchamp!

LC Foulonne Saddle bag Crossbody #2! Finally found it in black, thanks to @Cosmopolitan! :yes: Very happy with the sale price, and she will join #1 in cognac!!! My favorite and most functional Crossbody ever!:yahoo:

Congrats and very happy to help! I always say the Foulonne line looks so chic and elegant in black, and as you know I love this saddle bag style too. Enjoy your new bag. :tup:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
My Medium Mocha Cuir, with her new Chestnut Strap and Laduree Charm

Your Chestnut strap is gorgeous! I love how the brown is tone on tone with your mocha cuir. Mocha cuir looks so gorgeous too! Lovely Laduree charm, oh, I love the whole combi!

p.s. You do know I have a mocha cuir too? Are you trying to enable me with the chestnut[emoji270] strap? [emoji33]

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Congrats on another nice strap. :smile: Did you buy the Mademoiselle that goes with it? Good match with the Cuir bag.

Thanks so much! :biggrin: No, I didn't buy the matching Mademoiselle in Chestnut - my SA called me to see the Khaki one and at first, I thought it would be a good bag as a more easy-going Mlle where I wouldn't have to worry about taking great care of it. However, when I saw the Khaki in person, I was shocked - I could see the material would not age well and the one at the boutique was already not looking so good - there were 4 lighter coloured spots on the back of the flap. But what caught my eye was the strap :biggrin: So I asked to see the other available colours and realised that the Chestnut would go well with my Mocha Cuir and Ebony Mlle with the pink stitching from last season :biggrin:

Your Chestnut strap is gorgeous! I love how the brown is tone on tone with your mocha cuir. Mocha cuir looks so gorgeous too! Lovely Laduree charm, oh, I love the whole combi!

p.s. You do know I have a mocha cuir too? Are you trying to enable me with the chestnut[emoji270] strap? [emoji33]

Thanks so much! :biggrin: :biggrin: I think your Mocha Cuir needs this strap :biggrin:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
No, I didn't buy the matching Mademoiselle in Chestnut

From what I've seen, U.S. longchamp.com hasn't sold that strap separate from the Mademoiselle, but I just checked the French website and the strap is available separately there.

Interesting about the fabric. I am slightly drawn to the khaki toile Mademoiselle although I don't think I could pull off that wide of a strap on a regular basis.

DE6FE065-88C1-48D1-A25C-A6FFDFA8E119.jpeg

From what I've seen, U.S. longchamp.com hasn't sold that strap separate from the Mademoiselle, but I just checked the French website and the strap is available separately there.

Interesting about the fabric. I am slightly drawn to the khaki toile Mademoiselle although I don't think I could pull off that wide of a strap on a regular basis.

View attachment 4396935

Oh, I didn't realise it's on the French website - thanks for letting me know! At least now I know it's official name! I tried looking it up on the UK (no straps at all listed!) and US websites but no luck there. Mind boggling that US longchamp.com doesn't have it!

From my experience with my Madeleine straps, 6 cm wide is ok :biggrin: You should give it a try at the boutique one day :biggrin:

View attachment 4396935
Love that strap!!!