Show us your latest Burberry Additions!

FDEB97D0-D5F8-4B4D-8CD4-D6CAE684CE58.jpeg

Oh god this is such a nostalgia burst for me! This lovely Hobo was my first ever ”luxury bag” i got when i was around 15. I’ve since sold that one, but then i was today visiting my fave consignment store and they had this, and it was a steal, only 150€! So i had to have it, just for nostalgia and good memories it brings.. although i really like the bag itself too, and its very usable with my wardrobe. And i still like the check pattern too so much, its just classy to me.

View attachment 5730307

Oh god this is such a nostalgia burst for me! This lovely Hobo was my first ever ”luxury bag” i got when i was around 15. I’ve since sold that one, but then i was today visiting my fave consignment store and they had this, and it was a steal, only 150€! So i had to have it, just for nostalgia and good memories it brings.. although i really like the bag itself too, and its very usable with my wardrobe. And i still like the check pattern too so much, its just classy to me.
That's great that you've found an item with such pleasant memories attached to it. Beautiful and classic tote - I love the buckles on the handle and the corners. Congrats! :tup:

Reactions: LvoeAlways
Got this for my son since I happened to pass a Burberry store today..

I was deciding between this one and the classic checked one.

The SA told me that this one looks more suitable for the younger adult.

It does look brighter :smile:.

PS: the stock photo on their website seem to capture the scarf better.

IMG_5657.jpeg

IMG_5614.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: missemarie33
My vintage Burberry bag from the Autumn Winter 20011 collection, with my Thomas bag charm. I bought this recently for a very good price, intending to sell it as it is really big. Now I’ve fallen in love with it and love how I can fit everything in it. It’s great for work. I’m teaming it with a vintage chocolate Burberry coat and these shoes. Condition is amazing for a 12 year old bag. I love the zig zag edging, the enormous tassels, the burnt orange colour and the beautiful gold quality metalware. It has a shoulder strap also. It was purchased in Hong Kong.

IMG_3676.jpeg

IMG_3677.jpeg

IMG_3499.jpeg

Last edited:
My vintage Burberry bag from the Autumn Winter 20011 collection, with my Thomas bag charm. I bought this recently for a very good price, intending to sell it as it is really big. Now I’ve fallen in love with it and love how I can fit everything in it. It’s great for work. I’m teaming it with a vintage chocolate Burberry coat and these shoes. Condition is amazing for a 12 year old bag. I love the zig zag edging, the enormous tassels, the burnt orange colour and the beautiful gold quality metalware. It has a shoulder strap also. It was purchased in Hong Kong.

View attachment 5801759

View attachment 5801762

View attachment 5801765
Such a lovely bag! Leather, suede, check - wonderful combo, especially in that color. Congrats :tup:

Reactions: Gillgill