Show Us Your Kate Spade Jewelry

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
I love Kate Spade Jewelry. Here are my recent purchases. Not sure if it is clear from the pics but the bows are in rose gold and the roses are a mix of gold and rose gold. Anyone else have jewelry pics to share?

Attachments

• IMG_1456.JPG
    IMG_1456.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_1457.JPG
    IMG_1457.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 256
I had a gorgeous pair of teeny gold coloured spade studs, but I’ve lost one of them! does anyone UK based have any idea where I might be able to buy a replacement as they don’t seem to sell them anymore?

I had a gorgeous pair of teeny gold coloured spade studs, but I’ve lost one of them! does anyone UK based have any idea where I might be able to buy a replacement as they don’t seem to sell them anymore?

I have noticed the the backs of KS earrings fall off fairly easily. In fact I have 3 orphaned pairs. Pretty upset about it because as you say, the earrings are not longer available. One was my very favorite. From now on if I buy KS earrings, I am going to use different and more secure backs.

• Sad
Reactions: Saz93
2 KS enamel bracelets. Pink. Black & white one. Both are hinged. Love KS Jewelry. Pair well a lot of thing & can put them away for a bit & pull them back out & still wear it. 078BCC93-89F5-42C3-BDAC-BB53DE0B60F3.jpeg