Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

View attachment 5956631For those who own the small chaos ring, would you recommend size up given that the ring has more complex design and uneven shape? I have rings from 52 to 54, 53 is usually the best fit for my ring finger for a more regular shaped ring, 54 is more loose but can fit with my index finger. I tried the 52 for the chaos ring and it was tight for my ring finger, SA has to transfer from other store for my size. I was wondering if I should get a size 53 or go up to 54 for this design? Would appreciate any thoughts, because I do feel my fingers can swell quite a bit in hot weather…
I have this ring and love it. I'd recommend not sizing too loose, if you want the chain part to stay on top all the time, and not spin/fall to the underside of your finger.

I have this ring and love it. I'd recommend not sizing too loose, if you want the chain part to stay on top all the time, and not spin/fall to the underside of your finger.
Good point! I just tried the 53 but felt hard to pass the knuckle. Waiting for the 54 to come. I do want the chain part to stay on top and will make sure I get the one fitting better this way.

Reactions: jbeans