Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

I’m not sure where to post this so if it’s not the right place please tell me so (I haven’t bought these …:angel:). And if it’s already been posted somewhere I’ll remove it.

Some pictures of Kelly Morphose exhibition which I think started its trip around the world. Everything can be ordered.
7C56E17C-A65C-4CFC-8E71-3DD18C6CC176.jpeg
A tiny B , maybe 12 cm, white gold and diamonds, around 1.500.000 €.
FEC8E515-603C-4A95-B8AD-982665427044.jpeg
A tiny K, maybe 10cm, silver. Bottom is like a chain mail. Very long chain, can be worn crossbody like a real bag I guess. Around 850.000€.
AC018E7E-F463-4503-979B-48E34AB7F2A1.jpeg
Chokers, bracelets, and rings . White gold/diamonds. rose gold / black spinels.
0FE5F7A0-AE65-43F8-A840-43279722F648.jpeg
D0B893B3-66C4-4B77-9FF8-CCA151D8209D.jpeg

A1C8E14B-9932-48B8-BFB4-B65343EE1FCE.jpeg

Hi all, I need advice on building my stack. I already own the four bracelets on the right. Next I am looking to add either the diamond rose gold or white gold kelly seen here. I’m stuck on which to get. (I do not own the whopper gorgeous diamond cdc on the left…unfortunately.) I was leaning white gold but now I’m not sure….wondering if it’s strange to have two white gold kellys. Down the road I plan to add a rose gold h d’ancre, white gold cdc with blue sapphires and a yellow gold kelly with emeralds. I generally wear more white gold than yellow/rose but want to mix metals. I want to wear these every day/to work. I am a doctor and don’t want to appear too over the top at work, but I love my bling! Thanks in advance. IMG_8905.jpeg

Hi all, I need advice on building my stack. I already own the four bracelets on the right. Next I am looking to add either the diamond rose gold or white gold kelly seen here. I’m stuck on which to get. (I do not own the whopper gorgeous diamond cdc on the left…unfortunately.) I was leaning white gold but now I’m not sure….wondering if it’s strange to have two white gold kellys. Down the road I plan to add a rose gold h d’ancre, white gold cdc with blue sapphires and a yellow gold kelly with emeralds. I generally wear more white gold than yellow/rose but want to mix metals. I want to wear these every day/to work. I am a doctor and don’t want to appear too over the top at work, but I love my bling! Thanks in advance. View attachment 5796482
If you plan on getting the H dancre in rose gold you could get the rose gold pave Kelly to stack with it. I think it would be weird to have two kellys in white gold but I’m also the type to not stack multiple love bracelets together. So to each their own. However due to the profile of the Kelly bracelet I find that stacking two of the same exact metals together may be too much. Or you could resell the regular Kelly bracelet in white gold.

But I love the Hermes rose gold so I think you should just get the rose gold

Hi all, I need advice on building my stack. I already own the four bracelets on the right. Next I am looking to add either the diamond rose gold or white gold kelly seen here. I’m stuck on which to get. (I do not own the whopper gorgeous diamond cdc on the left…unfortunately.) I was leaning white gold but now I’m not sure….wondering if it’s strange to have two white gold kellys. Down the road I plan to add a rose gold h d’ancre, white gold cdc with blue sapphires and a yellow gold kelly with emeralds. I generally wear more white gold than yellow/rose but want to mix metals. I want to wear these every day/to work. I am a doctor and don’t want to appear too over the top at work, but I love my bling! Thanks in advance. View attachment 5796482
If you really like mixed metals, I'd add the rose gold Kelly bracelet. Then you will have all three "in the mix" and eventually will have two of each (btw would love to see an image of the Kelly bracelet with emeralds, I have never seen it!).
As for what is too much bling at work, only you can know that, but eight diamond/H bracelets (which is what you'll have with all planned additions) *might* be pushing it, plus you won't be able to move your wrist :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: PrayersandPurses