Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

i like this Thread! i have a few!

i got this pink market tote for $30!

DSC06518.jpg

I also got this bag and wallet for $60 (bag was $40 and wallet was $20)

paid $40 for this pink braided satchel

DSC06291.jpg

got this cute little bag for $25

DSC06533.jpg

zoe was $62!

DSC06408.jpg

Coach Poppy Tartan Luxey Satchel (with the wristlet) $125!

DSCF1711.jpg

Coach Ocelot Sabrina $110

DSCF1708.jpg

ledobe said:
I just finished refreshing this 9973 "Camera Bag" This is a before picture, I gave it a lil bath and conditioning, shined up the brass. It is going to be a surprise "man purse" for my husband. He absolutely needs it, he's going to be flying more and he always checks his luggage. It's the perfect size for his kindle, reading glasses and other little necessities. If only I can convince him to actually use it?

$12 on eBay.

Fantastic! You will have to tell us what he thinks. I have the same bag (which I used a lot pre-kids) that I have been meaning to freshen up to give to my dad - my mum hates it when he makes her put his stuff in her handbag, lol!

I just finished refreshing this 9973 "Camera Bag" This is a before picture, I gave it a lil bath and conditioning, shined up the brass. It is going to be a surprise "man purse" for my husband. He absolutely needs it, he's going to be flying more and he always checks his luggage. It's the perfect size for his kindle, reading glasses and other little necessities. If only I can convince him to actually use it?

$12 on eBay.

KGrHqFHJEIE915gDKpBPh3Ew13U60_57.jpg
A great gift , great idea , and great find!!! My husband would probably like a bag like this if he should ever need it.

DSC06518.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06533.jpg

zoe was $62!

DSC06408.jpg

DSCF1711.jpg

DSCF1708.jpg

amazing finds!! I love your choices of fobs with things too!

another good thing about this thread for me, is I am given a good reason to take a 'before' shot of a bag to show it off in this thread, so later when my bags are sitting in a sink full of water I don't go...'oh DARN I forgot to photograph this for the Rehab thread!!!'

Fantastic! You will have to tell us what he thinks. I have the same bag (which I used a lot pre-kids) that I have been meaning to freshen up to give to my dad - my mum hates it when he makes her put his stuff in her handbag, lol!

A great gift , great idea , and great find!!! My husband would probably like a bag like this if he should ever need it.

I know when I give it to him he'll kind of roll his eyes and try to be nice about it, but if he actually USES it he'll find it handy. I'm going to have to tell him that if he decides he doesn't want it he better give it back to me!

I wish I could say I got this for $2 but I paid $30-still I love it and I've seen these go for more. I think this one stayed under the radar because it's green:

c77f8bf8.jpg

18323b70.jpg

Forgive my horrible manicure but I had just gotten in from out of town and decided to do a little rehabbing and housecleaning BEFORE I did my nails.

I wish I could say I got this for $2 but I paid $30-still I love it and I've seen these go for more. I think this one stayed under the radar because it's green:

c77f8bf8.jpg

18323b70.jpg

Forgive my horrible manicure but I had just gotten in from out of town and decided to do a little rehabbing and housecleaning BEFORE I did my nails.

yeah, apparently my radar was broken that day!! I'm all about that green!! Love it and yes, they do go for a lto generally so not a bad deal at all

c77f8bf8.jpg

18323b70.jpg

yeah, apparently my radar was broken that day!! I'm all about that green!! Love it and yes, they do go for a higher price generally so not a bad deal at all

yeah, apparently my radar was broken that day!! I'm all about that green!! Love it and yes, they do go for a higher price generally so not a bad deal at all

I am using it too now that it's taken a little dip and conditioning-I also shined up the brass a bit. I'm like a little kid-somehow we have change here and there all over the house and if I find it, I run and put it in my lil change purse!

DSC06518.jpg

DSC06291.jpg

DSC06533.jpg

zoe was $62!

DSC06408.jpg

DSCF1711.jpg

DSCF1708.jpg

You got some great bargains-and that's the first patchwork bag I've seen that I've really, really liked. Granted, most of the ones I see in real life are obvious fakes-the real thing is prettier.

Love the daisy fob in the first picture too!

Two acquisitions of late:

Legacy stripe top handle pouch, $3.50. Now I just need to figure out how to clean it. It's in great condition, but with the right angle, you can see what might be oil stain?

IMG_20120503_170919.jpg

Mia large laced hobo, with matching wristlet, NWT from a thrift store $65.

IMG_20120503_171002.jpg

Two acquisitions of late:

Legacy stripe top handle pouch, $3.50. Now I just need to figure out how to clean it. It's in great condition, but with the right angle, you can see what might be oil stain?

IMG_20120503_170919.jpg

Mia large laced hobo, with matching wristlet, NWT from a thrift store $65.

IMG_20120503_171002.jpg

Very great finds!! I have never seen the laced hobo before. Pretty!