Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Sometimes I wonder if if the guys who do the bags at my local Salvation army know their bags at all..$9...2009 Parker shoulder bag.View attachment 4327371
(Their) Ignorance is (our) bliss ;) . When I was in FL a few years ago, I hit a GW that had a pretty sizable Coach donation. Their top # seemed to be $25. So I scored a few vintage, in good shape.

Been doing some second hand shopping lately. Picked up a bleecker flap, a court spectator and a whiplash wristlet. The wristlet was $13.50 shipped. Way bigger than I thought. Love it. It's missing the wrist strap, but I have a few back ups so all good. The other 2 were $33 plus shipping each. Currently the court is drying from its bath. I don't think I can get the strap ungrunged but can swap out with another I have on hand. The Bleecker I have wanted forever and finally found a great deal :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20190303_152653.jpg
    IMG_20190303_152653.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_20190303_152707.jpg
    IMG_20190303_152707.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_20190303_153944.jpg
    IMG_20190303_153944.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 139
Been doing some second hand shopping lately. Picked up a bleecker flap, a court spectator and a whiplash wristlet. The wristlet was $13.50 shipped. Way bigger than I thought. Love it. It's missing the wrist strap, but I have a few back ups so all good. The other 2 were $33 plus shipping each. Currently the court is drying from its bath. I don't think I can get the strap ungrunged but can swap out with another I have on hand. The Bleecker I have wanted forever and finally found a great deal :smile:

Wow! Gorgeous items at great prices, congratulations! Are they missing the hangtags? That's an easy fix.

Last edited:
Wow! Gorgeous items at great prices, congratulations! Are they missing the hangtags? That's an easy fix.
Thank you! I removed the hang tag prior to dunking the court. The bleecker didn't come with one, but I have replacements or maybe just use a charm. Just waiting for the court to dry so I can finish painting the white trim.

Thank you! I removed the hang tag prior to dunking the court. The bleecker didn't come with one, but I have replacements or maybe just use a charm. Just waiting for the court to dry so I can finish painting the white trim.

Sounds good. If you call Coach Customer Service they will send you a free hangtag and ball-chain. It will probably just be a simple metal hangtag that matches the hardware, and it may take awhile for it to arrive in the mail, but it will be a genuine Coach hangtag and it's free!

Last edited:
For one of my Bleeckers, I'm using a horse and carriage charm.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    168.3 KB · Views: 135
Sounds good. If you call Coach Customer Service they will send you a free hangtag and ball-chain. It will just be a simple metal hangtag that matches the hardware, and it may take awhile for it to arrive in the mail, but it will be a genuine Coach hangtag and it's free!

BTW, when I call customer service to ask for a free hangtag, I never mention that I bought the item used online or at a thrift store or garage sale. If they ask where I got the bag I usually just say "it was a gift" and leave it at that. I don't know if it would make a difference but that's my story and I am sticking to it!

Reactions: holiday123