Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

View attachment 4316104 View attachment 4316107 I love the chunky little Shoulder Purse with the kisslock inside. It is my vintage indulgence! Now my navy bag has a friend! I just picked up the BT on eBay, not cheap but it was BT!!! No hang tag or strap, but I can make do and pick up a beater Basic bag for the strap and tag. It has a little wear, but nothing crazy. I think it will clean up nicely. It is the least practical bag I own. Absolutely love it lol lol
Nice! I'd use the strap and the hang tag from the navy on that for a different look. [emoji4] I have this bag in red and bone.

View attachment 4316104 View attachment 4316107 I love the chunky little Shoulder Purse with the kisslock inside. It is my vintage indulgence! Now my navy bag has a friend! I just picked up the BT on eBay, not cheap but it was BT!!! No hang tag or strap, but I can make do and pick up a beater Basic bag for the strap and tag. It has a little wear, but nothing crazy. I think it will clean up nicely. It is the least practical bag I own. Absolutely love it lol lol
Score!!!

Congrats on your finds! I love these. This is the kind of bag I want to find thrifting someday. Is this the same size as a Dinky?

Reactions: Lake Effect
Not exactly, as it is a tad chunky due to the kiss lock, but in the ball park. I will see if I can do a quick search of the dimensions. At one point last year or so, there had to be at least several red ones up on the online sites. I was undecided about how much I was willing to spend then and passed on them.

@tealocean A post from whateve indicates the Dinky is approx 9” x 5” x 1” and the catalogue pic of the SP indicates it is 8” x 4 1/2” x 2”. And the strap is not attached for the SP, as it is for the Dinky.

Last edited:
Reactions: tealocean
Congrats on your finds! I love these. This is the kind of bag I want to find thrifting someday. Is this the same size as a Dinky?

Not exactly, as it is a tad chunky due to the kiss lock, but in the ball park. I will see if I can do a quick search of the dimensions. At one point last year or so, there had to be at least several red ones up on the online sites. I was undecided about how much I was willing to spend then and passed on them.

@tealocean A post from whateve indicates the Dinky is approx 9” x 5” x 1” and the catalogue pic of the SP indicates it is 8” x 4 1/2” x 2”. And the strap is not attached for the SP, as it is for the Dinky.

I think TO might have been thinking about the current dinky, not the vintage version.

Received this Mercer 30 today, $42 shipped. I had gotten a Mercer 30 in Stone from the FOS before Christmas, but I returned it as I wasn't a fan of the grain leather in the lighter color.
(I also thought I was getting an FP bag and the creed was MFF). I love the size of the bag and the grain leather looks really nice in black. It's a little squished, but I can deal with that considering the price :smile:20190121_194714.jpg

Received this Mercer 30 today, $42 shipped. I had gotten a Mercer 30 in Stone from the FOS before Christmas, but I returned it as I wasn't a fan of the grain leather in the lighter color.
(I also thought I was getting an FP bag and the creed was MFF). I love the size of the bag and the grain leather looks really nice in black. It's a little squished, but I can deal with that considering the price :smile:View attachment 4317831
Beautiful!! Awesome deal!!

Reactions: Tosa22

Thank you explaining all this! Yes, I was talking about the current Dinky. I didn't realize the original is slimmer. I'm so hopeful I'll find an old leather Coach out thrifting one day that I both love and find that the strap length is just right. I want to try it on and make sure I'll use it.

This is my amazing flea market find. I had posted a before pic on R/R. The leather was in good shape, the bag was squashed almost flat. $3. Yeah, you read right. So keep on looking, I never expected to score a find like this. View attachment 4329824 This tag was the easiest to grab going out the door. But why not go big lol lol ?
Amazing find!!!