Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

It's been a while since I posted here since I've been on a pseudo ban (and spending way too much money on other brands). Couldn't resist these oldies but goodies. The saff Sadie was only $29, and perfect because I needed a med crossbody I could throw around. The peony? Lindsey was only $20. I have a soft spot for old Madison leather. View attachment 3725504

Beauties and great deals! I know what you mean about Madison leather...it is one of the best!

Reactions: quinna
View attachment 3733205 View attachment 3733206 View attachment 3733207 View attachment 3733208 Sooo I've always been a coach fan, but recently took a deep dive with the 1941 sale and the Disney collabs. When they announced the Rodarte collaboration, I wanted everything... but wasn't sure I wanted to drop so much $ on a coach bag. Then one day, this miracle popped up on TRR, for over half off its current retail price ($460 after tax and shipping.) I hopped on it without a second thought! It arrived in perfect, brand new condition, along with its dustbag. The only thing that bothers me is the uneven paint on the bottom of the closure strap - frankly I expected better quality as far as that goes - but I suppose this would've been the case had I bought it straight from Coach. Otherwise the workmanship and detail is impeccable! Loveeee my new bag, and even more at that price!! Thanks for letting me share :smile:

What is the TRR? You got an awesome deal!

Back again. I've been rekindling my love for old Madison, and ebay is very much a buyers market right now. I got this Sophia for $45 and it's basically new. It still has some of the original packing bits. It was missing the long strap, but I tend to arm carry this style anyway so it wasn't a deal breaker for me.
20170707_103915.jpeg